We Offer the Best Vehicle Inspection Services Across Sunnyvale
For over 40 years, Henderson Valley Automotive has been serving as a reputed car repair shop in West Auckland. We now specialize in car services and Vehicle Inspection in Sunnyvale, New Zealand.
Sunnyvale is also a suburb of Waitakere and it is about 18 km from central Auckland. The Waitakere area, originally home to the aboriginal Maori, is known for its natural beauty, ranges and beaches.
Among other car repair services, Henderson Valley Automotive provides vehicle inspection and warrant of fitness inspections. We are an authorized centre for vehicle inspection in Sunnyvale, West Auckland, with two qualified inspectors.
From changing oil, inspecting brakes, checking all lights, air filter. Wipers blades, windscreen washers, the tyre pressure and condition and refill other fluids.
Our Quality Vehicle Inspection Services in Sunnyvale includes:
- Oil and Filter Change is our most basic service
- Standard 10000km Service inspection involves engine flush, plus a tyre refill with Nitrogen
- Full Comprehensive Service includes a road test
- Full Premium Service includes replacing spark plugs, air filter, wiper blades.
- Automatic Transmission improvement with our special transmission flush machine that replaces up to 95 percent of the old fluid.
- Brakes diagnose for all brake problems including flushing brake hydraulics.
- Fleet Servicing – we also extend our services to fleets.
We are located directly across the railway station, on the Henderson Valley and Smythe Road corner. If you need quality vehicle inspection in Sunnyvale, call us on 09-8361333.
Henderson Valley Automotive serves the areas of Waitakere, New Lynn, Atatu, Swanson, Ranui, Kumeu, Massey and Henderson in West Auckland, New Zealand.
Mobile: 021 661139
Email Id: email@example.com
Business Hours: Monday – Friday : 8am to 4:30 pm.
Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm by appointment.
We accept Visa and Mastercard. Call us today at 09-8361333 to book your vehicle inspection services in Sunnyvale with us.